A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Ninco Ascari Race Resort KZ1R Boxed Set Brand New

Cars and items for Sale
diablodaz
Spectator

Ninco Ascari Race Resort KZ1R Boxed Set Brand New

Post by diablodaz »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0680224997

Brand spank Ascari Race Resort boxed set no. 20136, polyethene seal still intact. The outer box is scuffed at the edges. Looking for a home where it will get some use!

The Ascari Race Resort set comes with everything needed to enjoy the slot car racing hobby. Quick and easy setup with NINCO's “Easy Clip” track system, this 1/32 scale slot car set contains 24.5 feet of track, power supply, bridges, track banking supports, guard rails, two “55 Plus” controllers and the latest Ascari KZ1 anglewinder GT cars, the “Gigawave” and the “Hanscan”. This very popular racing layout measures 5′3″ x 7′8″ but, can be set up in four other configurations and is easily upgradeable to NINCO’s N-Digital system.

The 1/32 Scales Ascari Race Resort set will separate the amateurs from the professionals. Elevated straights and the tightest, twistiest curves will excite and tax your racing skills.
The Ascari Race Resort set includes two of NINCO’s latest and highest performing, super-handling, Ascari KZ1 GT Cars; The perfectly miniaturized “Gigawave” and the beautiful blue & red “Hanscan”…. both arguably considered to be the fastest cars NINCO ever produced, and both powered by identical NC-5 anglewinder motor setups. This Complete set also includes two “55 Plus” controllers, 110-120V AC power supply, elevated track section supports, and guardrails. This popular sets also offers four other alternative track configurations. If 24.5 feet isn’t enough, NINCO track is easily expandable.

Thought you guys might be interested.

Happy Bidding!
diablodaz
Spectator

Re: Ninco Ascari Race Resort KZ1R Boxed Set Brand New

Post by diablodaz »

Apologies guys, absolutely didn't realise that this was an Aussie Slot Car Forum. My Bad. I wouldn't want anyone waiting months for a package or £50 for postage.
kennetha
Spectator

Post by kennetha »

What is the best ski resort for a family this spring break? I am looking for a ski resort in Colorado for a family of 7. It cant be that expensive, something affordable or not too crowded.
Last edited by kennetha on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Post by wixwacing »

What is the best ski resort for a family this spring break? I am looking for a ski resort in Colorado for a family of 7. It cant be that expensive, something affordable or not too crowded.

I hear they're expecting snow in Darwin this year!!

This isn't that expensive....... and its certainly not crowded!!!

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!