The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Your own message forum !

News and Discussion
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Your own message forum !

Post by wixwacing »

If you are a regular to this and other boards there is a chance that you are a regular racer too. The Outhouse is dedicated to an informing and informative approach to the hobby and would like to help those who are possibly less talented when it comes to web page construction and management, not to mention the cost involved.

If you belong to a racing group (anywhere in the world) and would like your own forum section where you can post race notices, reports and lots more, but don't have the wherewithal to establish one, The Outhouse is prepared to set up a race group forum for you, no strings attached. The only guidelines at this stage would be that you will need to keep behaviour and language of your members in line, and, if the forum falls into disuse, i.e. no posts for twelve months, the Slotcar Outhouse retains the right to remove the Forum and its content without notice, and without saving or backing up any data there on.

At this juncture there will be absolutely no cost for this facility, but because we do not run adverts it might be necessary to levy a very small fee if we have to upgrade our bandwidth. At the moment we are far from needing to do that.

If this appeals to you and your group, contact me (wixwacing) or Rob (cyph) via the PM facility on this forum.

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!