The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Alan Jones now available

News and Discussion
Deslotted
Team Strategist

Alan Jones now available

Post by Deslotted »

For all the classic F1 Tragics,The Alan Jones version of FW07 Fly is now available. Cheap as chips at topslots.
This one actually has the little "BIN LADEN CONTRACTING" advertising decal on the side. (Yes that Bin Laden, well his family anyway).
Didn't expect that!!!

Once I applied the Wixracing remedies, I was really happy with my Villotta Williams and have no qualms about getting another, although if Phil hadn't come up with a cure I'd be thinking twice.

On a similiar thread, I'm still waiting for my Protoslot Brabham to arrive. However My donor Fly March has turned up (It was the Rothmans car) and is too nice to rat for the Brabham, so I've kept it and ordered a not so pretty livery that I won't feel as bad about ratting.
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Re: Alan Jones now available

Post by wixwacing »

On a similiar thread, I'm still waiting for my Protoslot Brabham to arrive. However My donor Fly March has turned up (It was the Rothmans car) and is too nice to rat for the Brabham, so I've kept it and ordered a not so pretty livery that I won't feel as bad about ratting.

We have to let go sometime Ted. I recently bought a cheapie Scaley Cinquecento to put on ebay, primarily to advertise the board and local slotracing. It looked so nice and full of potential it hearly didn't get there!!

Good to see the Jonesy car out but alas, until I do some serious work, it will be worshipped from afar!

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!