The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Sweeeeeeeet!

News and Discussion
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Sweeeeeeeet!

Post by wixwacing »

This is one cute machine!!! I've not been a Ninco collector really (NC1's excepted) But this little baby has a slim waste and an hour glass figure! Settle down youse guys! The car looks deceptively small but has the build of a roller skate with four wheels akimbo, hanging out the body!

Most of my Nincos have had to earn their keep on the track. This one maybe the exception? It does have flexi door mirrors and a soft antenna though. Only initial criticism is that the front end is crying out for a "Wixle".

The motor is rated at 20,000 rpm at 14.0 v or there abouts which puts it in the Scaly / Fly camp.
And the tyres feel promising. I'll be giving it its board track outing this Friday night at the home of the Red Team!

The best thing though is that this Ninco has the traction magnet between the motor and rear axle!! Quite a strong little blighter too. In Bob's words, I can see this upsetting the apple cart!!

But hey, there's more!! How about this with an NC1or NC8!! Now that WOULD be a race! Next class, Modern sports cars Group 1!!

Watch out for a review coming your way soon!

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
Buzzard
Telemetry

Re: Sweeeeeeeet!

Post by Buzzard »

Hi Phil,

How soon before the review.. :?: Will you Wixelate the front axle and fit the NC1 before the review.. :?:

Red Racer has just got these in and with a NC1 or NC8 they should be light enough to cause some concern in the sports car ranks :grin: :grin:
Cheers
Kev.

I don't suffer from senility.
I enjoy every minute.