The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Slotracing limbo?

News and Discussion
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Slotracing limbo?

Post by wixwacing »

Ninco have released their new range of 'XLOT' models with the Porsche 997 and the Ferrari 430 in a selection of liveries. For those who don't know, these models are in 1/28 scale?? which puts them in limbo, being neither fish nor fowl!! I'm sure Ninco have done their homework and know what they are doing in these troubled times and there is an eager market out there just waiting to snap these cross breeds up. It surprises me that German company Plafit haven't cashed in on this market, or have they already?

In the scheme of things I can see Hornby making 1/32 scale racing trains, Scalextric making 'Barbie and Ken' racing Go karts in 1/12 scale and Johnson and Johnson making four times life size cockroach racers!

Anyway, they're here now and anyone who wants to play at being a mechanic on a rainy day should rush out and buy one of these. The rest of us will get on with what its all about, good meetings, good racing and good mates on the track together!

XSLOT Chassis

Porsche 997 XLOT

Links Courtesy of

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
yankfaraway
Telemetry

Re: Slotracing limbo?

Post by yankfaraway »

You know, if you keep talking with your tongue that far into your cheek, you'll bite your tongue off... :grin: