The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Carrera `09

News and Discussion
kenneth
Team Strategist

Carrera `09

Post by kenneth »

The line up from Carrera this year seems to be a plethora of US muscle cars from all era`s, grand sport Corvettes, Bel Airs, De Tomaso Panteras,`34 Hot Rods, C6R`s,also Porsche 911`s, opel Mantas & another VW Golf GTi
But on the upside there is the Morgan Plus 8 and the more modern Morgan Aeromax, which is worth the purchase price just for the wild back end, some Gt40 Mk2`s, Aston DB9R in gulf livery,.
Some more F1`s from `07 & `08.
It`s going to be a cracker of a year for all manufacturers, now what can i sell to make room??
`It is better to enter a turn slow & come out fast, than to enter a turn fast & come out dead` Ferry Porsche
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Re: Carrera `09

Post by wixwacing »

Certainly a lot of new stuff in the offing. And with nearly all manufacturers lifting their game, there are less and less reasons not to buy some models. For local racers, the Morgan plus eight came out in 1968, so it justs scrapes into the Classic sports category! Mmmmmmm? Now where did I put that NC1 motor???

Check out Carrera 2009

Carrera 2009 releases

The Capri is looking pretty cool too!!!

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
Perro
Team Strategist

Re: Carrera `09

Post by Perro »

Good call Phil regarding the Morgan. The Classic Sports class is already a great looking field of cars just sitting on the starting line and the Morgan would fit perfectly in there. I do like that baby blue version but I hope it comes out in analogue as well as digital as shown.