The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Ninco WTCC..... with no interior???

News and Discussion
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Ninco WTCC..... with no interior???

Post by wixwacing »

I've just been looking at Clive's site and he has some Ninco WTCC Chevrolets and it looks very much like they have blacked out windows and don't have any interiors 'a la Scalextric'???

Ninco Chevrolet WTCC

Also it has scrappy little wheels and is called Ninco 1??

Can this be, why is it so??

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
kenneth
Team Strategist

Re: Ninco WTCC..... with no interior???

Post by kenneth »

Ninco claim Ninco 1 is for the `home` racer , novice , children market.
Models of cars to come in this range have benn shown at the Nurnberg toy fair this year - last week, they are Fr500 Mustangs, C6 Corvettes & Lambo Gallardo
I was hoping this `HI Impact` type of vehicle wouldn`t go outside of a handful of scaley cars.

If no one has seen it Ninco have also released a new scale race car for their tracks 1:28 called X-slot with metal chassis- belt driven rear drive with side winder motors, drop arm guide, just about everything adjustable,incl - front axle,- motor position - up down, forward, back ,- guide spring tension, height, length - Aluminium wheels with `hubcaps` as they call them. First cars in the XSLOT scale are 997 911 Porsche & Ferrari F430.

In Normal cars for this year NINCo are giving us a Ford GT racing with rear wing , Lotus Exige, more 997 911 Porsches, A Martini Liveried 1973 911 RS (duck tail) rally car, Lambo Murcielago, `57 Corvette with soft top up, Citreon C4 WRC Red Bull, all GT cars have tarmac rally cars with 2 drivers(except Ford GT )as well as normal track liveries with single drivers.

A new motor called the EXCEEDER NC 10 , 26 000rpm, 300gcm

More pro race white shells for the lambo gallardo , 911, Acura LMP, lexus sc430, mosler,

I have downloaded the new catalog - worth the 24Mb it is.
`It is better to enter a turn slow & come out fast, than to enter a turn fast & come out dead` Ferry Porsche
Cyph
FIGJAM Expert

Re: Ninco WTCC..... with no interior???

Post by Cyph »

Ninco 1 is to Ninco as Flyer is to Fly.

The basics. That's it. It's a good way to have cars for the youngsters to race I guess.

-- They may not be as fast as Flyers :)

Rob :)
The Racer Administrator