The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Spanish scratchbuilding link

News and Discussion
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Spanish scratchbuilding link

Post by wixwacing »

Recently a local friend and fellow slotracer located some hard to find items we were looking for at amazingly good prices on the net. The parts were duly ordered and we were more than pleases on their arrival, but what we hadn't expected was a little packet of 'extras' in the parcel. These took the form of some very finely photo-etched squares. At first they were difficult to identify but a closer look revealed they were copies of wiper blades, rubber and leather bonnet straps and other catches and fitments you are always looking for when trying to make your scale model look authentic.

Closer inspection shows some of these items to be '3D' etched and particularly attractive. The packet also had a small card with the vendors details on, and without further ado I took myself along to their website to discover a veritable 'Aladin's' cave of scratchbuilding accessories from photo-etched parts to wheels, tyres, motors and bodies. So, I have placed a couple of links below for you to enjoy. Postal service from this seller was very reasonable and comparatively speedy!

Check them out:
Lagartijakit Slotcars

Photoetched parts

Renault Flouride resin body

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!