Great News Slot Magazine Locally Located

News and Discussion

Great News Slot Magazine Locally Located

Postby peter mansfield » Sat 11 Oct, 2014 12:05 pm

I was visiting a friend who has agreat Carrera digital track and and showed him my two mags simply calledSLOT(thought I'd impress him) to my suprise he said he had a copy but couldn't find it and couldn,t remember where he,d bought it. He finaly did and gave to my brother at thier car club meet last night ( eve of the Bathurst W/E) it is the 3rd issue the label says Brook News Nextra, Eureka! I took a copy and have just come back from the Brookside Shopping Center where I spoke to Rhonda the magazine officer (very nice lady very helpful) after explaining what I was about she pulled out the book order sheets, OK they order two copies supplied by Gorden and Gotch (obvious) I explained I would put this info on our site she can order more copies as demand requires put your name down and a copy is held for you (as my broher does with his many car mags) Phil I suggest you go to your local Nextra I think you live on the southside maybe have a few others pick a central one. Brookside is easy on the northside .
now here is the good part COST $8.95 because of my subsciption 12 months I pay $14 dollars a copy from the UK and i've still got 10 to go (bugger) Ok thats it I hope it helps it is agreat Mag. While i,m here Hotwheels in this issue from my freind ther is an article on slot stock cars that may be of interest I can copy in color for you I live at Kedron 0419670145 pete naturaly home this W/E
Hope this helps it's a great hobby pete
peter mansfield
Spectator

Return to News and Discussion