A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Gold Coast Slot cars iLOL ind.

News and Discussion
peter mansfield
Spectator

Gold Coast Slot cars iLOL ind.

Post by peter mansfield »

Hi all
Well I finally found time to visit what can only be described as Slot Car Heaven I think wev'e all heard of Rock & Roll Heaven the difference here being this "set up is very much alive"and going forward with new innovations which I thought until yesterday was unimaginable can you believe 24 cars on two lanes obviously with overtakeing opportunites. Alady friend and I were welcomed by Leith, Jamie was 'out" there wasn't aquestion I asked that Leith counldn't help me with if you have any question pop in and have aone one chat I'm sure any mystereries you may have with elecrics etc. will be solved. There are three very different main layouts requireing different skill levels Leith produce a car and invited me to "have a go" this was on the fast track afantastic lengthy with suttle bends most enjoyable Icould go on about the hostpitality shown by Leith who was busy with maintenence but enough said My advice is simply go and see for yourself.
This place really has something for everyone. Now importantly they are back at there old address Unit 1/14 Gibbs street Labrador the other side of the Gold Coast Hway to Harbour Town (arough reference) phone no 0755006178
Should you be down that way pop in you will love it I Am looking forward to my Frid night venture in acouple ofweeks the roast sounds great the only drawback for me is the lady friend wants to come ummm. but on the oter hand over lunch that day she didn't talk about clohes etc.
Once again I thank Leith for his hostpitality
Peter Mansfield