The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

New high detail models from Scalextric

News and Discussion
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

New high detail models from Scalextric

Post by wixwacing »

Scalextric is taking the fight to the competition by issuing some more of their models under the 'Super Detail' banner.. The first one that caught my eye was a rework of the '69 Dodge Charger. This looks to be a street livery and for once Scaley have opted for a more convincing driver rather than their stock models. The driver in this mode come super casual in 'T' shirt an d jacket. The rest of the model has also had some refinements over their earlier version. It comes in a slick black gloss and is complemented by extra chromework. The front grille and tail lights have also been updated

Specification pdf download

Also in the shops soon will be this very nice model of the Ford Focus RS WRC car in striking colours and very smart decals. This model comes as four wheel drive with a front motor, which if you are a magnet racer, is not as scary as it sounds. Combined with a sprung guide blade it should be useful straight from the box. Once again, Scaley have put a bit more effort into their model and interior detail has improved.

Specification pdf download

For more details on the latest Scalextric cars visit

Scalextric.com

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!