The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Gran Turismo 5

News and Discussion
kenneth
Team Strategist

Gran Turismo 5

Post by kenneth »

If your a racing tragic - GT5 was released yesterday, if you have a PS3 grab a copy. Le Mans with changing weather and time - awesome, the Nurburgring in a 300SL merc - fantastic, A 787 B in matt black exclusive download with 5 other `stealth` cars if you pre-ordered the collectors edition - bloody brilliant!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
The graphics are well hard to describe they are so good - 3D supported if you have a TV that does it- 1000 cars to get including a Ferrari P3, Ford GT40 & classic Lister Jaguar, Lancia Stratos, Alpine A310 and many more great cars. :lol: :lol:
I have put in a bout 7hrs game time and the cars and money arrive quickly when you win.
The karting aspect of the game is fantastic, take it on a lap of Le Mans and many other circuits. :shock:
All i can say - if you have a PS3 get the game and hide for the weekend from the kids and the missus and enjoy it. :wink:
`It is better to enter a turn slow & come out fast, than to enter a turn fast & come out dead` Ferry Porsche
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Re: Gran Turismo 5

Post by wixwacing »

Is that compatible with the Atari Jordan ???????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/center]

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!