The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Slot it 312 ferrari

News and Discussion
denny
Engine Tech

Slot it 312 ferrari

Post by denny »

Does anyone know of intructions for assembling the body.Almost finnished me 312 pb .I didnt realize how small it was .I think Ive got it right just wanted to check .Few body bits left over most are so small In not going to put em on as they look very fragile.
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Re: Slot it 312 ferrari

Post by wixwacing »

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

WIX yes but no body instructions was like a 3D jigsaw ,I got the chassis done no problem,Got most of it together now ,car running well now.just have to finnish painting and decal it .It seems so tiny raceing with NSR P68s and porsche 917s.Ill try for pics when its finnished.
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

This is a little rocket even running the gearing it comes with ,with only a 20K motor,still trying to tame its tailyness.Any one got any suggestions.Ninco track ,I raced with what I thought was the rubber tiers .Diabolical almost changed ends when braking into corners,Changed to what were sure are silicons after race ,got down to a good time,Less taily,Tried a little weight last night nothing noticeable .Then back to no weight and got me best time again .Its still not quite on the pace.
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Post by wixwacing »

If your model is slewing under brakes into corners , you might need to back the brakes off a bit 'til it stops, if you have that feature on your controller.

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

What do you mean my controller LOL,I have been looking at a professor motor one.
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

Last edited by denny on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m48 ... s1copy.jpg and yes it is painted GUNZI white.Ive got some new SLOT IT P6s on the back now goes great .Wont know how great till I race it this friday night.
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

This went realy well last night as well P6 rubber Slot its on back now.Track is Oran Park and in the outside lanes in the back section I was passing most of the faster cars,it handled unreal.Didnt like the inside lane of dogleg though.Just need to gear up still geared for 21.4 K motor that it comes with and its got a 20K now.
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

Is still a work in progress ,gone from 11 to 12 t pinion ,and 34-33-now 32 spur,waitting for a 31 spur and 13t pinion to come and try those ,Still haveing problems with tyres only lasting a night the last was S15s flew on them but only lasted a night any suggestions would be apreciated.Still trying to keep up with those NSRs