The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

ASRCC Club car??

News and Discussion
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

ASRCC Club car??

Post by wixwacing »

Rumour has it that the ASRCC are in negotiation to produce their second club car. The model hasn't been named yet but if the TVR was anything to go by, it will certainly be an investment.

The catch? There will only be 250 available......and....... they will only be on sale to members !

So, if you want to put your name down you will have to join the club!! And this is all happening before Xmas ???

For more information contact Peter Drury at peter@scalextricaustralia.com

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Re: ASRCC Club car??

Post by wixwacing »

More news on the ASRCC club car front.

The model is the Audi R8 and it will be in a mid blue with a grey vertical side flash. Decals will proclaim the 20th Anniversary of the ASRCC at various points around the model and the registration number is 'ASRCC 20' . The only update is that there are only to be two hundred of them, and orders from members only will close at the end of January (If they last that long!!) You can complete a membership form at

ASRCC membership application / renewal form

The model has been commissioned jointly by the ASRCC and Scalextric importers Southern Models
I suspect because of the small volume the model will cost thirty or forty dollars more than a regular Scalextric car.

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!