The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

NC1 rally cars found -thanks

Tell us what you want!
kenneth
Team Strategist

NC1 rally cars found -thanks

Post by kenneth »

Looking for a Ninco NC1 powered rally car please.
Post here of email me please.
Thanks
Jordan
Last edited by kenneth on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
`It is better to enter a turn slow & come out fast, than to enter a turn fast & come out dead` Ferry Porsche
kenneth
Team Strategist

Post by kenneth »

Ok any ninco rally car that i can put a NC8 into it.
Pretty much in any condition that is still working.
Thanks
`It is better to enter a turn slow & come out fast, than to enter a turn fast & come out dead` Ferry Porsche
Cyph
FIGJAM Expert

Post by Cyph »

Hey Jordan,

I've got a Ninco Toyota Celica NC1 rally car which I'm quite happy to part ways with, however just so you know they do have the disadvantage of not having the suspension in the newer rally cars.

Cheers,

Rob
The Racer Administrator
kenneth
Team Strategist

Re: Any Ninco Rally car in good condition.

Post by kenneth »

Thanks rob,
theres a PM waiting for you.
yankfaraway
Telemetry

Re: NC1 rally cars found -thanks

Post by yankfaraway »

One more thought about this, Kenneth... I like the NC-1 very much, and I sometimes convert chassis to NC-1 power just for fun on my own track. There are a couple of manufacturers who make a perfect fit plastic part to snap on the NC-1 to make it long enough for other can motor chassis designs. They work fine, and if you have a favorite rally car that doesn't come with an NC-1, you can make the change in about five minutes. Just a thought, I realize you mentioned "" in your post.
kenneth
Team Strategist

Re: NC1 rally cars found -thanks

Post by kenneth »

Thanks mate - i have converted a Carrera D-Type to NC1 power - a nicer drive - not competitive but nice.
I have also converted a SCX Vectra to NC8 (comes with adapter)which i like as well.
I was going to convert another SCX to NC8 but did prefer an NC1 produced car only because i like to collectables also.
This week saw the arrival of a NC1 powered Renault Clio from 1995, brand new and didn`t break the months budget for these addictive little creatures.
And thanks to Rob who is willing to part with his NC1 Celica, so it`s a win win al round for tomorrow nights NC1 Rally class.
Thanks for the advice - i also found the NC8 comes with the motor adapter as standard.
cheers
Jordan