The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

2 Lane Routed Track - Offers welcome

Cars and items for Sale
4orceracing
Spectator

2 Lane Routed Track - Offers welcome

Post by 4orceracing »

11.25lm per lane on a 3m x 1.6m board free standing as pictured and can be tailored to your decor. It's been a fantastic track over the years and only recently re-surfaced. I am now racing 1/24 scale and this is a little narrow for the bigger cars but great for 1/32. It's not difficult to transport but would need to be done in one piece - it has been moved twice between houses and has not shown any sign of damage. Surface is magnetic magic paint and copper tape, each lane powered by individual Scalextric power sources with no voltage drop at all.

This is a photo of the track prior to resurfacing. Needs to be re landscaped now if that is what you want to do.
paulthetexan
Team Strategist

Re: 2 Lane Routed Track - Offers welcome

Post by paulthetexan »

Hi there

I am deffinatley interested , can you tell me a suburb where it is located so I can decide if it is practical to pick up

Regards
Paul
Go hard or Go home
4orceracing
Spectator

Re: 2 Lane Routed Track - Offers welcome

Post by 4orceracing »

Will see what can be done to help in transporting locally if need be, but really would like to move this on...don't be shy...

Reedy Creek, Gold Coast...PM me for details...It's a great little track and I'm sure would be lots of fun for someone... :!: