A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Slotcar Legends October round

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Slotcar Legends October round

Post by wixwacing »

G'day all,

It's that time again and I must firstly appologise in the delay of the announcement but I have been negotiating behind the scenes.

Cuddly John Van E has consented to endure another round of mayhem and disruption at his mountain retreat. Items of note are as follows

Race day is Saturday October 24th I know this is the fourth Saturday but it was unavoidable.

Times 2.00 pm for a 4.00 pm Start

Classes

1. TOC, - Classic Can Am. - As it says

2. Touring Cars - This is for WTCC , ETCC, STCC, BTCC and similar models. Strictly NO Aussie V8's, JGTC's OR DTM's of any era. Purely track versons of family sedans. This is for motors up to motor class B (18,000 rpm@ 12v)

3. Unmarked Supercars - as per guidelines. Please read your guidelines carefully, especially ref motor class B.

With these classes there will be fun and Joy aplenty.

If you are local to Brisbane or live in the Buderim / Maloolaba area and would like to join in, contact me via this website or email me at pwix@yahoo.com

CIAO!

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
kenneth
Team Strategist

Re: Slotcar Legends October round

Post by kenneth »

As its the fourth weekend of the month i won`t be able to attend - i will be at work.
Have fun - hopefully i will see you all before Xmas , my weekends off are now out of sync with race weekends. Have fun.
`It is better to enter a turn slow & come out fast, than to enter a turn fast & come out dead` Ferry Porsche
Eggmeister
Engine Tech

Re: Slotcar Legends October round

Post by Eggmeister »

Guys,

Just a quick note. Slotcars are the winner on the night. However, in the spirity of can am kindly ensure that you bring a car which competed in the majority of can am races. By this I mean chapparal's, ferrari 312's, Lola 290's. Not cars which competed in one or two event over the race calender. Some of these included the GT 40'S and Ferrari 512's.

Sorry if I offend. I just like to be pure to the can am experience.

Egg.