A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Slotcar Legends meeting 19/09/09

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Slotcar Legends meeting 19/09/09

Post by wixwacing »

G'day all

Just to let you know, the next Slotcar Legends race meeting will be at Therese and Jordan's on Saturday the 19th of September. Arrive 2.00 pm for a 4.00 pm start, now what to race? Mmmmmmm?

First class, track owners choice, will be Rally with lights, motor class B! This will be pretty essential as the lights may well be off for the duration of this event. It may also require us to run it as a later event as it doesn't get dark 'til 6.15pm these days!

Second Class is a set class. Mmmmmmm, well? What about........... Historic open wheelers!......Motor class B !! That may well get run first. Who said 'Sadistic b*****d!! Maybe you're right!

And lastly will be Unmarked Supercars, motor class B

If you live in Brisbane or will be up here for that day and would like to join in the fun and merriment, PM me or email me for further details.

See you there.

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
Eggmeister
Engine Tech

Re: Slotcar Legends meeting 19/09/09

Post by Eggmeister »

Fellow slot heads,

My dearest appolgies but I will not be at jordan's. I know I will miss the coffee and wine and banter but I am leaving for the land of KFC the next day.

All the best. I know the racing will not be as smooth without me there to marshall but do your best boys.

REgards

Egg