A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Slotcar Legends round 1-2009 second half

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Slotcar Legends round 1-2009 second half

Post by wixwacing »

G'day all

Slotcar Legends kick of the second half of 2009 with some cool classes and a veritable pitched battle on our hands.

Racing will be at the hippodrome of mayhem and carnage, Laguna Seeca at Strathpine on Saturday the 18th July, arriving 2.00 pm onwards for a 4.00 pm start. Classes will be baying for blood in this order
Class 1                Track owners choice. GT 1, 2 and 3!!
Class 2                Set Class   LMP motor class 'B'  
Class 3                Trophy Class,  Unmarked road going supercars, please read the guidelines, thanks
This year, since there is no longer an advantage to them, Legends will be allowing alloy wheels in all classes. No, this is not a signal to fit wide wheels and tyres to your models, but, modern models with rediculously thin tyres may take them out to no more than 9.0 mm. Other models must have replacement tyres the same width as the s and the alloy hubs MUST have convincing wheel inserts!! I will be watching out.

Any other readers in the Brisbane area are welcome to join us, contact me at pwix@yahoo.com for further details

I look forward to watching you guys scraping your cars off the landscaping
See you there

Phil

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
kenneth
Team Strategist

Re: Slotcar Legends round 1-2009 second half

Post by kenneth »

Now this one starts at 4pm right!?? :P
I will be there albeit about 6pm - i will be coming prepared for some Magneto madness.
Be afraid girls be very afraid!! :twisted: :twisted:
`It is better to enter a turn slow & come out fast, than to enter a turn fast & come out dead` Ferry Porsche