The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

A new era at Wynnum Slotcars.

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

A new era at Wynnum Slotcars.

Post by wixwacing »

The good news is that Tony at Wynnum slotcars (Brisbane, eastern bayside) now has the ex-Mobile Raceways, ex-Poppa's pitstop sixlane megatrack up and running at Wynnum. The plan is that there will be regular racing on Friday evenings to start with, with track hire available on Saturdays and other evenings by arrangement. Models raced will be a good cross section of the main popular models currently available from your local slotshops.

But to kick us off and put the new race management programs through its paces we will be having a general test and tune and free race night to get the ball rolling this coming Friday night March 13th. Doors will open at 4.00 pm . If there are enough in attendance it is envisaged to have at least one race event.

For the future, if you are part of a race group looking for a venue, please don't hesitate to call Tony or myself on the contact details below.

Also

If you are a keen slotracer traveling or holidaying interstate make sure you have Wynnum slot on your itinary!!

Wynnum Slotcars

110 Andrews Street
Wynnum, Brisbane
QLD 4178

Tony 0411 173714
Phil 0422 944031

pwix@yahoo.com

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!