The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

New User Registration

Cyph
FIGJAM Expert

New User Registration

Post by Cyph »

Hello all,

We have now switched to an authorised registration system. Please register as normal, but you will need to wait for your authorisation before you can log in and post topics. This should only take a day or two.

Due to the volume of spam coming from Asia and Eastern Europe, if you are registering from these areas your registration may be automatically blocked. If you think this has happened to you please contact me with your log in details on pwix@yahoo.com

tip.

Use a sensible email address and user name and not a garbled jumble of letters and numbers.
If you receive a reply with a code on it , send the code by return email

Rob and Phil
The Racer Administrator
slotwheels32
Spectator

Re: New User Registration

Post by slotwheels32 »

Hi all, New to forum, hope find you good. dont want to be a pest, or bulls.... er but, this my rough history of Slot racing. from 2002 I raced in a club in Malta and closed last year. now i own mine still under construction. Championship locally all years. 2005 ISRA, 2008-10-12-14 ESDU and race director for it. owning some slot cars collection and spend many on slot ttools and parts. hope dont hate me, I like to help new sot comers , build plastics 32 better then mine for them, try them and get best ET and when they drive they destroy it. anyway thanks for letting me in. Hope I can help first and get helped after.
slotwheels32
Spectator

Re: New User Registration

Post by slotwheels32 »

Hi all, New to forum, hope find you good. dont want to be a pest, or bulls.... er but, this my rough history of Slot racing. from 2002 I raced in a club in Malta and closed last year. now i own mine still under construction. Championship locally all years. 2005 ISRA, 2008-10-12-14 ESDU and race director for it. owning some slot cars collection and spend many on slot ttools and parts. hope dont hate me, I like to help new sot comers , build plastics 32 better then mine for them, try them and get best ET and when they drive they destroy it. anyway thanks for letting me in. Hope I can help first and get helped after.