The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Results from the SEQSCC

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Results from the SEQSCC

Post by wixwacing »

The 'All over Red Rover Challenge Race 1 Race 2 1 William Peter Smith 2 David Campbell Smith 3 Phil PJ 4 Peter Hoer Andrew The Carrera NASCAR Challenge Race 1. Race 2. 1 Andrew Mark 2 William David 3 Peter Smith PJ 4 Phil Campbell . The Great Hippy Freak Out The organising committee of the SEQSCC wish to thank Phil "Stig" Wix for the wonderful job he did driving the Gran Torino and chasing down those freaked out drug addled hippie 1 William 2 Peter Smith 3 David The Ninco FIAT Punto one lap Challenge 1 Peter Smith 18 poinbts 3 wins 1 x 2nd 2 William Chandler 16 points 2 x wins 2 x 2nd 3 Andrew 13 points 4 David 13 points 5 Phil 8 points 6 Grossbard 7 points "The 'Time Flies' Ninco Pajero five minute Challenge" After five minutes Andrew 10 laps Phil 10 laps William 9 laps Julian 9 laps Peter Smith 8 laps David 8 laps Grossbard 7 laps Bumbles 6 laps P.J. 6 laps Campbell 5 laps "The Ninco Indy car Three wheel Challenge" Race 1. Rcae 2 1 Andrew Andrew 2 Phil William 3 Peter David 4 P.J. Campbell

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!