The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Results from LCR

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Results from LCR

Post by wixwacing »

Another good evening of racing at the Logan City Raceway and apart from some expected results there were a few surprises, Moby drove a blinder of a non magnet NASCAR for the first event then struggled to retain form. It didn't help when I dropped a mini he threw to me across the track, bouncing off the floor it dislodged the motor and the drivers tray.

Newcomers Carl and Joseph drove fairly well after a shaky start and Steve too had a good run in the mini class.

In spite of all his efforts Mike was always going to be the bridesmaid and nothing he could do could get him in the top spot of any of the events. And Perry improved on previous results in his events

Kid down the road 'Caleb' managed to get sixth in every event which must be worth a prize of some sort while track owner Greg raced his second string cars to give the rest of us a chance.

Nascar			Minis			GT			Open Wheelers	
1	Moby		1	Phil		1	Greg		1	Phil
2	Greg		2	Mike		2	Mike		2	Greg
3	Phil		3	Steve		3	Phil		3	Mike
4	Mike		4	Greg		4	Carl		4	Steve
5	Steve		5	Perrry		5	Joseph		5	Bob
6	Caleb		6	Caleb		6	Caleb		6	Caleb
7	Perry		7	Joseph		7	Bob		7	Neil
8	Joseph		8	Carl		8	Steve			
9	Carl		9	Bob		9	Perry			
10	Bob		10	Neil		10	Neil			
11	Neil		11	Moby		11	Moby

With the night drawing on and some having to leave for home, the last class was run and won by Yours truly driving yet another SCX masterpiece. Just managing to steer clear of the continual carnage and keeping my nose in front of a pack of baying Scaley drivers. Good on you Mr SCX........ wherever you are!!??

If you would like to race at Logan City, just south of Brisbane , PM or email me at the details to the right of this topic

See you all next time.

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
PerryV
Spectator

Re: Results from LCR

Post by PerryV »

I would like to thank everybody for a good night of racing. Thank You Perry