A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Racing, racing, racing!!

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Racing, racing, racing!!

Post by wixwacing »

G'day all,

A promising turn out at the LCR with seven guys mixing it from the start. Some good classes run and some fun at the end. The DP class is certainly an eye opener with models improving meeting on meeting and some driver improvements. The Gp 1 Touring cars went well as always and Bob's master plan was to race as many Alfa's as possible!!! Which he did!!V8's too were entertaining as Greg managed a comfortable win and Moby spent most of his time being a mobile chicane.. After racing the posted heats we relaxed a bit with some less likely classes. The classic Nascars was an equally entertaining round with Kenny's Talledega flying , but not quite fast enough for some. Finally we had the go karts lapping consistently, very much a pleasing class a bit like NC1 racing, but just amazing to see 4 karts lapping side by side, lap after lap!! Looking forward to the next month. This time moby managed to stay on......mostly!!

Slotcar Legends are having organized racing on the second Saturday of each month at Logan Central. We are racing 'out of the box' models on Ferrodor and magnabraid. If you would like an invite or be added to the invite list, contact me on this board. click the email button on the right..

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!