A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Digital Carrera at Bray Park, Brisbane

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Digital Carrera at Bray Park, Brisbane

Post by wixwacing »

G'day all

Newcomer Tim has kindly offered to have the boys round for some Carrera Digital action. Please read on.....

Hello All

Here is an invite to run on my Carrera Digital 132 track this Saturday March 31. So please come along and try some digital racing with 6 cars on a 38m (well 37.4m) digital track. It’s time to set some records and have some fun. Some say it’s like real racing with 2 lanes and multiple opportunities to pass...

Don’t worry about cars if you do not have any – I have enough for all the classes and I am happy to share as many of you have been kind enough to lend me cars and provide advice.

We can start at 14:00 for racing at 16:00.

You can call me 0431 337 209.for the location

Classes will be;

1) DTM/GT’s (even BMW’s if there are enough)

2) Modern LeMans cars like the Peugeot, Audi and Porsche

3) Can Am’s Like the McLaren, Porsche or Lola

It’s time to test the track layout and race-ability and look at suggestions to improve it before I commit it to the framing etc.

If there is time I have a few F1’s and I could even get out the 1/24 big cars...

Let me know if you would like to come.

I will provide the usual hospitality...

See you on Saturday

Regards

Tim

Tim and his track are at Bray Park in Brisbane. For good reason I have left his address out of the topic but if you would like to race at Tim's call him, or contact me on this board! details are under my avatar.

We might just see you there!

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
dangermouse
Engine Tech

Re: Digital Carrera at Bray Park, Brisbane

Post by dangermouse »

The action was fast and furious with just a little nerfing going on every now and then. The racing was quite realistic with the need for pit stops and even the odd engine failure - A good night was had by all. (Well except some of Tim's cars :))

Thanks Tim for letting us try out your digital track. I reckon we will all be coming back next time.

cheers
David