A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Logan City Raceway racing

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Logan City Raceway racing

Post by wixwacing »

G'day all

Next Saturday, (12 Nov) Logan City Raceway, home of the Slotcar Legends, will be having an informal race event.

Classes are.

Aussie V8's
Classic Trans Am's
and
Rally cars.

All motor classes are18,0000 rpm @12v classes. All other legends guidelines apply

Arrive from 5.30 onwards. Race start to be fixed.

There is no racing fee but there will be coffee, tea and drinks available. If you need feeding pizzas can be arranged.

If you need directions or more information, pm me this board or email me at pwix@yahoo.com

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Re: Logan City Raceway racing

Post by wixwacing »

A great evening's racing at Robyn and Greg's. Eight in attendance and some close racing.

The first event was Rally and a multitude of various shapes took the the track. Gary's Ferrari 308 was hard to beat and the young guys also showed their dad where the pointy end of racing was.

The Trans Am had to go to an old hand so I was determined that no amount of flux density or Pioneer cars were going to put me off, so I managed to humiliate all else who raced with an aging Scaley Jim Hall Camaro!! OK guys!!

Last event was for Aussie V8's and this time Gary took to the track with his superbly setup car and proceeded to lap ten percent quicker than everybody else. I must admit that this event was the most marshalled of them all. Gary's ability to hold on to the front in each heat while all else was crashing in front of him showed what it was going to take.....so he took it!!

A great night's racing with the promise of bigger and better things at the Logan City Raceway. If you live on the Southside of Brisbane and would like to join in, email me at pwix@yahoo.com

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!