A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Q32 @ Logan City

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Q32 @ Logan City

Post by wixwacing »

G'day all

In the beginning there was the word! and the word was:.............................................

Hi folks,

On Saturday 15th October Q32 is heading to the deep, deep south to Greg and Robyn’s home in Logan Central. So pack your cars and your car alarms for what is to be a great day’s racing. Classes have been decided as thus:

Rally Group 1 (NC1 or equivalent, non mag)

Group 5/Sports Sedans (Porsche 935, Ferrari 512BB, Fly Capri DRM, Toyota Celica (Revell) etc)

Classic Trans Am

Greg’s track is wood with magnabraid and ferrodor paint which is like a fine sand paper finish. Grip levels should be good to high but cars will suffer in a roll over so please be aware. Ph. 3208 1508. Start time is 1pm arrival for a 3pm race start. Greg does not want to charge for racing or food but has added that he will be supplying tea, coffee and biscuits. Cans of soft drink at $1 each will also be available. Pizzas or what ever can be arranged on the night at user pays pricing and if you want chips, dips etc please BYO.

Cheers,

Perro

If you live in Brisbane's Southern Suburbs and would like to come along for a race.......or just a look, email me at pwix@yahoo.com

See you there!!!

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
methomann6868
Telemetry

Re: Q32 @ Logan City

Post by methomann6868 »

Hi Guys, Im very sorry that i will not be able to make Gregs great race meeting because of work commitments. :(
Hope you all have a great night. See you at the next meeting after Gregs.
Lets go Racing

Rhys McCormick