A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Q32 at the Eggdome

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Q32 at the Eggdome

Post by wixwacing »

G'day all

A message from the top, and it goes like this.

Howdy yawl,

To celebrate Egg fest this July, Eggy has agreed to host the Q32 July meeting at his home on the 16th starting at 2pm for a 4pm race start. Classes for the traditional Egg fest are:

Sports Classic (NC1 etc) typically Ninco Jaguar XK120, Porsche 356 etc

NASCAR and

JGTC

As usual if you need clarification as to what is allowed please just ask via email. And just to clear up a point that seems to be misunderstood and needs some reminding, “Alloy replacement wheels are allowed ONLY IF the wheel size is consistent with the wheel size as fitted to the car from the factory ie THE SAME SIZE as the one that came with the car before you tampered with it AND the wheels are fitted with wheel centres”. Failure to meet BOTH of these conditions will forbid you from running the car in the event. We have passed the point of allowing illegal cars in the class only to have those illegal cars to still be counted in the results at the end, having an effect on the overall results with those who do comply with the intent of the rules. The biggest issue with the alloy wheels is the over sizing to the wheels width compared with the wheels size. Please keep this dimension in mind when deciding to use alloy wheels as replacement to the plastic wheels.

Love and rockets,

Glen

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!