The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Results from the 'Ville

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Results from the 'Ville

Post by wixwacing »

The SEQSCC managed another successful evening at the ‘Ville last Monday and no one was left out of the fray. Suffice it to say, honours at the line were shared around and just about everybody tasted the sweet taste of success. Those who didn’t had saccharin instead!.

Race One  Aston Martin DBR9 over fifteen laps
Class all the way with the best of British

1.	Andrew   	28.87
2.	Mick         	28.54
3.	Lewis      	28.73
4.	Noel       	14.29    (WHAT??????  I don't think so Noel)

Image Julian marshalling....with both eyes shut!!!
1. Peter H 24.85 2. Peter 30.42 3. Mark M 31.43 (First race at the SEQSCC for this theatre boy) 4. Elvis 38.34 (A bit piss poor really!)
Image A slotcar rose between two thorns
1. Phil 27.32 2. Julian 28.31 (aided by the SEQSCC "Black Ops" team) (still didn't ******* work!) 3. Mark M 29.79 (Bragging rights over Lewis in the Theatre Derby) 4. Lewis 31.04
Image What ever it is, .......can I have some please??
Race Two Classic Formula One over seven laps 1. Phil 27.26 2. Noel 29.98 (See...it pays off when you follow the right car Noel!) 3. Mick 34.25 4. Elvis 31.67 (One wonders ...... did Elvis leave the building?)
1. Peter H 21.53 (Fastest Lap for this event) 2. Julian 29.82 (Second again! keep this up and you'll lose your privileges ) 3. Andrew 26.93 4. Peter 44.35 (last in the Father/Son derby)
Image Elvis decides a squat position is more comfortable....while waiting for the marshalls!!
1. Phil 26.35 (What!...This prick again!!!) 2. Mick 28.62 3. Mark M 29.73 (Chalk another one up over Lewis) 4. Lewis 37.54 (Slowest lap time for this event)

Mmmmmmmmmm........?

Race Three Nascar Racing over 30 Laps
Thirty laps really tests the drivers concentration and temperament, and also that of the head steward who had to listen to everyone's (Bill) whinging and whining.
1.	Peter H       	24.82
2.	Andrew      	25.56
3.	Elvis         	29.95   (Elvis is back in the building...just)
4.	Noel          	36.09    (Spent two laps watching Andrew's car...well done Noel)

Image Andrew works out his eyebrows while waiting for a deslot!!
1. Mick 25.56 (A great win for the bid fella) 2. Peter 27.54 3. Phil 29.75 (Thank goodness that Temazepam I put into his coffee is starting to kick in. Dick Head (Julian) got it badly wrong last week and put marzipan in instead. All we got was Mr Wix complaining about how sweet his coffee was) 4. Mark M 21.93 (Did well after copping a blast from everyone after marshalling somewhat poorly in the "LA Freeway" hot seat)
Image Mick! Mick? Mick!!!! Miiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccckkkkk!!!!!!
1. Lewis 26.29 (Well done to the young fella on his first win at the SEQSCC and for that matter ....at any track, anywhere) 2. Julian 27.98 (Second a-******* gen That's it!!!!! I'm taking away your old Electric Blue VHS tapes and your Pop-pop boat until you win a race) 3. Adrian 28.70 4. Mark M 32.76 (Obviously not his event but still...he did do sixty laps in a row!)

A marshall focusing on his task

The SEQSCC Challenge This week... Fiat Puntos over two laps

Great fun with these little tearaways over two laps. Just the thing after thirty laps of Nascar racing.
1.	Phil          	30.03
2.	Peter H    	34.15
3.	Adrian     	28.29  (fast laps there Adrian.... but can you stay on the track? )
4.	Elvis       	45.37  (Elvis has left the building again...worst fastest lap of the entire evening
                ...well done)

1. Mark M 31.57 (Well done Mark) 2. Lewis 34.34 ( I think the theatre boys are starting to get the hang of this) 3. Noel 38.48 4. Peter 38.62
1. Adrian 31.82 2. Peter H 31.64 3. Julian 32.67 ( Time to hand over your Executive Bathroom key...come on, hand it over ) 4. Andrew 33.57
Image Adrian took a little light reading for some of the longer marshalling situations!!
1. Mick 33.69 2. Mark M 34.71 3. Elvis 34.96 ( Elvis has one foot back inside the door) 4. Lewis 39.50
1. Julian 29.90 (Okay...you can have your kitten back now) 2. Andrew 30.59 3. Peter 39.78 4. Noel 38.12 ( One wonders if we shall ever sing "The first Noel the angels did sing")
Race Four Slot-it Slot-Fest over twelve laps
By this stage of the evening the numbers had thinned like Mr Chandlers hair ....a pity really because they missed something special.
1.	Peter H   	26.25
2.	Andrew   	20.10
3.	Mark M   	26.25
4.	Elvis       	32.21  (Oh dear! Elvis has buggered off for the evening and left the building for the 
                final time)

Image All of a sudden it went very dark!!
1. Adrian 19.09 ( What was that time!!!! 19.09 A new lap record on the extended track. Better keep your head down, this thing really flew) 2. Lewis 25.37 (A good nights racing for Lewis who is off to Melbourne to work on the new Andrew Lloyd Webber musical "Love Never Dies" Also known as "Paint Never Dries") 3. Mick 16.60 ( A very questionable fast lap there but seeing as Mick always cleans up and packs away the tea and coffee for us, without ever being asked, we'll allow it. Thanks Mick, your help is much appreciated and rarely acknowledged ) 4. Peter 19.34 (On any other day this would have been a lap record. well done Pete)
Cheers
Mark

If you are in the Brisbane area and would like to race on what could possibly be the largest permanent Scalextric track in the southern hemisphere!!!! email me on pwix@yahoo.com.au, or PM me this board.

Phil

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!