The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Results Q32 at the Eggdome

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Results Q32 at the Eggdome

Post by wixwacing »

Another great race meeting at John and Kym's with sixteen racers starting off the afternoon. Generally very good racing and some old faithfuls winning races .

I won't be going into great detail for this event but I did take the time to sit down this morning and work out the results from the race log for the group 5 race when the computer gliched. Without further ado I will post them here.

First class was Classic sports cars. Normally the reserve of Jaguar racers, this time the Cobras were came into their own.

Next up was the Group 5 race. We all knew Norm’s MRRC Toyota was going to win it but the computer decided it would like to play up anyway, I have now fixed that.

Last event was the Classic Le Mans up to 73 another hard fought race with the lap time dropping into the fives for the first time

Once again a fabulous spread of pies rolls cakes and other delightful comestibles, topped of by a huge selection of Pizzas! What can we say. Part of the recipe for a great meeting. Many thanks to Kym for the time she had obviously spent in the kitchen. It was greatly appreciated.

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!