Slot it controller

How DO they do that??

Slot it controller

Postby denny » Sun 07 Jan, 2018 1:46 am

Has anyone had a problem with their slot it controller being quite jerky in operation .at First I thought it was my cars as not all played up but after testing I realized it was my controller.
I noticed the trigger was a bit wobbly so I decided to replace it ,but on replacing it, It wasn't much better rigidity wise and on testing it was only slightly better ,It worked ok till about 3/4 throttle then slowed and got Jerky again .tonight after several hours of tweeking the controller ( I wont say how ) but it was running not to badly ,but I could only get about 12.5 Volts smooth and reliably on my 13.8 volt power supply, Id see about 13 .5 on the multi meter but not consistently or smoothly. I cant get a power reading with out a car running on my test plate so maybe the car is sucking some of the power and I cant get a full reading.

So again has anyone else had this problem and did you get it sorted and how. thanks Dennis
denny
Team Strategist

Re: Slot it controller

Postby denny » Sun 21 Jan, 2018 2:12 am

[size=200]Dosen't matter any more my controllers officially Fucked ,only 3 years of actual use ,I should have known better than to buy Italian Electronics. :oops:[/size]
denny
Team Strategist

Return to Technical Discussion